We hope everyone had a joyful holiday. Everyone submitted such great ideas, but we can only choose 5. So, the winners of the Top 10 Christmas Gift Ideas are…
Here is what hiphopten submitted…
- I like making cookies for the neighbors and attach the recipe.
- Filling a less fortunate childs wish list.
- I like leaving a trail of small gifts to my daughters big gift Christmas morning.
- Every year I get an ornament that records. I place my daughters picture in it and hang it on the tree. A five year old saying Merry Christmas is priceless.
- A digital frame is a great gift for grandparents. A continuous slideshow of memories..all in a 4X6 space.
- My dogs have their own Christmas tree, under it on Christmas morning is bones and toys. Keeps them busy for a while.
- I host the holiday and make enough to give everyone a complete meal for the next day. Yummy gift for all.
- The neighbor kids play Secret Santa. They leave a few small gifts at the front door, ring the bell and scram. You pay it forward to another house. The kids LOVE it!!
- A simple gift for me is anything for a relaxing bath.
- A gift card to a SPA is always a good one too…:)
Here is what jamx814 submitted…
- Wii Console
- Coloring Books
- Pokemon Cards
- iPod Touch
Here is what Lynxiefriend submitted…
- Kindle Fire
- Brave DVD
- Secret of the Wings DVD
- Just Dance 4
- Just Dance Disney
- Anything Barbie
- Adventure ParkWebkinz
- Warriors series books
- Electric scooter
Here is what sarahstar33367 submitted…
- homemade candy
- homemade ornament
- homemade tree topper
- iTunes gift card
- family photo collage
- family recipe book
- home made cards
- baked goods
- kitchen items
- time together
- movie passes
- gift cards
Once again congratulations to the 5 winners and a huge thanks to all who entered!