This felt board will provide your young child with lots of opportunities to get creative while making funny, and sometimes scary faces! No mess carving a pumpkin, just switch out the pieces to make a different face every time!
- Cardboard (the back of a note pad works great)
- Felt: green, dark green, orange, yellow, dark yellow, black, white
- Felt glue
How to Make It:
- Cover the cardboard with felt glue and spread it into an even layer with your fingers covering all areas. Wash your hands and then place the green felt onto the glue and press to adhere.
- Cut a pumpkin shape from orange felt and a stem from the dark green felt. Glue to the green felt.
- Cut face shapes from other felt colors. Cut out different shaped mouths, noses, eyes and even eyebrows!
- Let your child place the face pieces onto the board to create all different types of faces. Just look at all the different possibilities! (position mosaic face photo with this paragraph)
- Store facial pieces in zipper sandwich bag until neck playtime!