Apples are the fruit of fall! Celebrate the season with these fun bubble wrap apple stamps you can make at home. There are so many different things you can make with these fun stamps, such as gift wrap, greeting cards or just an impressive art project.
- Bubble wrap
- Brown paper
- Paint: red, green, dark red, dark green
How to Make It:
- Cut bubble wrap into 6-inch squares.
- Paint an apple shape onto the bubble side of the bubble wrap. Apply the paint lightly, using the
- side of the paintbrush. You want the paint on the bubbles but not down into the crevices.
- Carefully turn bubble wrap over and gently press onto the brown paper.
- Paint stems and leaves on with a paintbrush.