Winter isn’t always about snowmen. The penguins are pretty dominant too and love the snow as much as Frosty, but they don’t melt! This sweet polar couple is easy to make and is a great craft for a chilly afternoon.
- 1 paper towel tube, cut in half
- 1 sheet black construction paper
- ½ sheet white paper
- scraps of orange, pink and blue construction paper
- 4 googly eyes
- White craft glue
- Glue stick or tape runner
How to Make It:
- Cut paper towel tube in half and use glue stick or tape runner to cover in black construction paper.
- Cut the head an belly from white paper, a figure eight shape is all you need! Glue it to the black tube.
- Cut small triangles from orange paper for beaks and glue on. Attach googly eyes.
- Cut simple bow tie shapes from blue and pink paper and attach to the penguins.
- Cut feet from orange paper and glue to the inside of the bottom of the penguin.