You and your kids collected a ton of seashells during your summer vacation, and now you’re wondering what to do with them all! If you didn’t get a chance to hit the beach this summer, you can pick up seashells from the craft store and sometimes find them at garage sales, too. Sit down with your kids and make these easy tropical fish!
- Assorted seashells
- Googly eyes, various sizes
- Hot glue gun or instant grab glue
Note: If using a hot glue gun, it’s best that parents handle that part. Instant grab glue dries quickly and is a nice alternative.
How to Make It:
- Lay out your shells first, choosing smaller shells for dorsal fins, tail and side fins.
- Once you have chosen which shells go with which, go ahead and glue them together.
- Glue googly eyes onto your fish.
- To display, try adding some blue cellophane to a piece of foam core board and gluing the fish to your faux sea.