Ganz Parent Club Secret Pet Revealed

About The Author

111 Responses to Ganz Parent Club Secret Pet Revealed

1. Dasha says:

how do you join a contest?

• brin says:

I don’t know how to join in this contest but will try to do it on this one!

• Lonitra says:

Just cause it’s simple doesn’t mean it’s not super helpful

• Pink says:

Weeeee, what a quick and easy solution.

• webkinz user says:

There is enough stuff on webkinz, with the contest and holidays and special events, no one really needs e-store. It just makes money for Ganz, and allows them to offer a full years subscription to a cool website for the cost of one animal. And if you don’t have the money, you can buy the l’l kinz. So, all in all webkinz is great for the price and if they make money on extras think of it as helping us to not have to pay a lot for a years subscription. Never be jealous of those who can buy more , be happy you have what you do. I just wish these peek a news contests worked better. Peace out.

• Giuseppe says:

it but it is true. I was on all day. All I got when I finally saw one was that I had arelady received this egg???? I don’t get it. I followed all the directions, advice. I have to admit I was beginning to believe that what webkinz wants me to do is go buy them. And it is tempting because the prizes some of the people say they got, sound really cool. But mostly I read that people are having a problem not getting the eggs. This happened to me with the last peek a news game. And they told you could buy something then too. I am done with this game. I don’t have the time to wait all day and get nothing. They should at least tell us if there is a problem so we won’t waste out time.

2. soccerwow says:

What a great pet! I adore the psi.

3. FICKLEDPLAYER97 says:

SSSSSSSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. princess101 says:

hi guys this is so cute!!!! eeeppp i want it

5. beverly says:

I want one so bad. Will we ever be able to buy one?

6. sciencesplat says:

love it!

7. mumster says:

I wish I had a daughter to win this for. But who knows, someone who likes snakes, sharks and frogs might want something ‘that’s Sooo cute’, it’s happened before.

8. elylove3558 says:

I knew it ! It was a goose. I really hope i can win this pet. My daughter will be so happy if we win it.

9. megan says:

i think the goose is really cute i would love to have one

10. ganz201 says: