The end of school is fast approaching. What better way to celebrate the beginning of summer break than with fun cupcakes? These bright blue cupcakes from EasyBaked.net are topped with a fluffy pink bubble gum flavored frosting and are sure to make your kids (and maybe even the rest of your family) smile!
The recipe is quick, easy, and your kids will love topping each cupcake with a colorful piece of bubble gum ball.
- One boxed white cake mix (with water, oil and eggs to make it according to package
- Blue food coloring
- 18-24 cupcake liners
- 1 stick of salted butter (softened)
- 1 stick of unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Flavor Packet in “bubble gum”
How to Make It:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and place cupcake liners into cupcake pan.
- Make cake mix according to package, color with blue food coloring, and evenly divide among 18-24 cupcake liners.
- Bake according to package and cool.
- Mix butters, powdered sugar, and vanilla on high until whipped into a light fluffy frosting.
- Add flavor packet and mix on medium until well combined.
- Pipe frosting over tops of cupcakes and decorate with brightly colored gum balls.
Ganz Parent Club Tip
We think the colors on these cupcakes make them great for a kids’ pool party too!