Cereal… it’s not just for breakfast anymore!
There’s just something about a cookie cup that makes me smile. They’re little, edible, able to hold anything from ice cream to fresh fruit – what a fun dessert!
These cookie cups are perfect for any type of party because they look like confetti. The secret ingredient? Fruit Loops cereal crushed into refrigerated cookie dough! A tart blue raspberry lemonade cream fills the center for a celebration in your mouth!
- Refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- Fruit Loops cereal
- Cream cheese
- Kool-Aid Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade
- Marshmallow cream
- Cool Whip topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease muffin tins.
- Place 2 cups of Fruit Loops cereal in a zip-top bag. Use a rolling pin to crush them into crumbs Kids can help).
- In a bowl, add Fruit Loop cereal crumbs to cookie dough and mix well with your hands
- (kids can help).
- Scoop cookie dough into a greased muffin tin, diving the dough evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes (or until browned around edges).
- Cool cookies for about 3-5 minutes until the firm up a bit.
- Run a small knife around the edges of each cup before popping it out on to plate.
- Form a cup in the cookies by gently pressing the end of a wooden spoon, in the center. Chill cups until they are no longer warm to the touch (about 10 minutes)
- Cream together softened cream cheese and Kool-Aid.
- Add Marshmallow Creme and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 cup of Cool Whip topping and mix until smooth and creamy.
- Spoon the filling into the cookie cup and top with Cool Whip.
- Crush remaining 1/2 cup of Fruit Loop cereal and sprinkle over the top.
- Serve immediately or freeze and serve chilled.
Tip: When filling the cookie cups, place the filling in a large zip-top bag and cut a hole in the corner. Pipe filling evenly into each cookie cup and repeat with the whipped cream.