Everyone loves chocolate-covered Oreos™, but if you add sprinkles and a lollipop stick you have a treat worthy of any party (or a great gift idea)!
These Cookie Pops are easy to put together and your kids will love decorating them with fun sprinkles.
What you will need:
- One package of Double Stuff Oreo™ Brand cookies
- 2 (14 oz) bags of white chocolate Wiltons Candy Melts
- About 24 lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Confetti Sprinkles (or any kind of sprinkle you’d like to use!)
Here’s how to put them together:
Hop on over to EasyBaked for detailed tutorial images?
- Carefully twist apart all of the Oreo™ Cookies.
- Using one of the sticks, make an indentation in the white filling of each cookie.
- Melt the Candy Melts in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip the end of one stick into the melted white chocolate, drizzle a little on the center of the white cookie filling and then gently press stick into the indentation made.
- Place the top of the cookie back on and allow white chocolate to harden (5 minutes or so), cementing the cookie back together with the stick inside.
- Holding the stick, lower the entire Oreo™ into the bowl of melted white chocolate, spooning it over the top and sides to cover the cookie completely.
- Allow excess chocolate to drain off and gently place the coated cookie on a piece of parchment paper to harden.
- Top with confetti sprinkles right away (before the chocolate hardens)
- Once chocolate has completely hardened, tie these fun little treats up in clear bags and have fun giving them as gifts or using them as party favors or decorations!