What you need:
- Brown “To-Go” favor box (craft store)
- Brown, red, orange, green and yellow construction paper
- Two wiggle eyes
- Craft glue or Glue Dots
- Edible treats or gifts
What you do:
- From each of the paper colors, cut ovals to make feathers. Once you make one you can trace it to make the others.
- With the yellow paper, cut out a small diamond for the beak.
- With the red paper, cut out a long heart, this is the wattle.
- With the orange paper, cut two small hearts for the feet.
- Turn the red heart upside down and glue it to the front of the favor box.
- Fold the diamond in half and glue it on top of the red heart wattle.
- Glue two wiggle eyes above the beak.
- Fold the orange hearts around the box handle and secure them with glue.
- Glue the tail feathers to the back of the cup, fanning them out in a showy display!
- Make one turkey for each member of your thanksgiving family party and be sure to let the kids participate in the crafting!