What you need:
- cereal box cardboard
- gift box
What you do:
- Have your child draw a picture on the cardboard.
- Have your child color it in.
- On the back of the cardboard, draw a puzzle grid. You can make curvy pieces or straight ones or jigsaw-like pieces.
- Cut the cardboard along those lines.
- Decorate a box, put your puzzle inside and then surprise a friend with your home-made gift!
Parent Club Tip:
These homemade puzzles make fun cards too! Just put the pieces in a large or padded envelope (check with your post office) and the recipient can have fun putting it together to read the message!