With summertime right around the corner is your kids will soon be asking for treats from the freezer. Here’s a way to satisfy their cravings for icy sweets and still sneak in some healthy fruit…Mango smoothie popsicles! With only 3 ingredients, these are a quick fruity treat your kids will love!
- 2 cups cubed mango (about 2 medium mangos)
- 1 can (12 oz.)of evaporated milk
- ¼ cup sugar (add more or less as needed depending on how sweet your fruit is!)
How to Make It:
- Place all of the above ingredients in a blender.
This is where the kids can help, and they’ll love to watch the fruit and milk create a pretty orange color.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mango smoothie into the popsicle molds.
Allow some room, as the smoothie will expand when frozen
- Freeze overnight.
- Run the mold under cold water to release the frozen pop.
If you want to add fillings to your popsicles (as pictured), check out easybaked.net to see how it’s done!
If you kids enjoy these, try freezing more smoothie recipes throughout the warm summer months.